That all members of our community will have access to:
- respectful care at the end of life to allow them to die with peace, dignity and choice
- the support they require while caring for and grieving a loved one.
To establish and operate a professional and sustainable community-based palliative care service that provides the highest standard of comprehensive and holistic end of life care and compassionate support for all, based on mutual respect, trust and recognition of individual needs.
- Compassion, dignity and respect for all
- Collaboration, communication and team work
- Excellence in care
- Ethical and professional conduct